Table of Contents
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you, including personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you. We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
Non-personal information is any information that does not identify you. We may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, page views, time spent on our websites and services, and other usage information.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may prevent certain features from functioning correctly.
Information We Use
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends;
- Personalize and improve your experience;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Information We Share
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent or at your direction;
- With our service providers, who are bound by applicable laws and regulations and have agreed to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others;
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and use. We use secure servers and encryption technology to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information. You may also have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information, and the right to data portability. You may also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected]